[BlueOnyx:06671] Re: what all needed to change server name (mail)

Lew Berry LCBerry at LCBConsulting.net
Fri Mar 11 22:37:47 -05 2011

Change the name of the local site to mail.nomealaska.org and set your mx
records to point to it as high priority and delete mx record for www....
make sure you also have A record for mail.nome...... also allow for 72
hours to propagate.

Lew Berry, MCSE, MCT, CSSA
LCB Consulting Inc.
Systems Engineer
450-106 State Road 13 N, #205
St Johns FL, 32259
LCBerry at LCBConsulting.net
(904) 482-1405
(904) 322-5049 fax
(904) 651-1046 cell

****** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ******
NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely
for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message from your system. Thank you.
****