[BlueOnyx:06694] google apps and cname DNS

Hugo Sesma hsesma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 12:40:34 -05 2011

Hi,

Recently one of our customers puchase google apps and request to move email
and other services, they requested to add several cnames to our costumer
DNS. I have read always recomewndations form Michael against this practice.

but now it seems that is no way to avoid them.

Any suggestions to make this configuration work better with using cnames
here is the first line they are requesting

domain.com googlefffffffff2b90663 CNAME google.com A
Thank in advance.

Regards