[BlueOnyx:08633] Re: Question about Blueonyx

Andrea Leotardi a.leotardi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 04:59:51 -05 2011

Hi,
I am so sorry, but i've lost many day looking for the answers, but I didn't
find anything about my problems....

I discovered that my distribution (the 32 bit last one) was born WITHOUT
squirrelmail. I checked everywhere, but anything has been installed! Trust
in me!

How can I interact my mailserver (Blueonyx) with spamassassin (it has been
installed correctly, because it exists a folder with its files)

Using the 32bit last one distribution, I have only a "terminal" prompt on
the computer. I manage everything by webpage remotely with address :444.
I would like to have a GUI (like CENTOS or RHEL) interface also on the
server, when I switch on the monitor I can work with a real interface (mouse
etc.), so I can install packages easily!

So sorry if I repeat it:
I was configuring some email and I discovered that I can't use equal name on
a different website.
It's very strange because all mail servers can allow to insert same name
but, of course, in different domain.
It's possible to do so or is a "sort of limit"?
Maybe when I create a new username, I should create a name at domain.xxx?

Please help me, because I love this distribution and I want absolutely use
this server... Actually I have already installed it in a factory and they
are using it already... If I can manage better I would appreciate it!

Thanks again...

Mr. Andrea Leotardi