[BlueOnyx:09508] Re: handling of intermediate certs

Brian M toomanyhandles at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 22:03:55 -05 2012

Thanks for the reply!

I thought I was going to need multiple intermediate certs; in the end
they just had one.

I am used to chaining them together in a flat file etc etc.  I put
just the one in the GUI for vsite, SSL, then "Manage Certificate
Authorities" and it took it, and is presenting it.

I am not sure if I can load a pair of intermediate certs that way or
not, and it will be a year before I revisit this :  ).  Thanks for the
info on the file location--