[BlueOnyx:09588] Re: Use different PHP version

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 02:20:47 -05 2012

Greg Wrote:
> My advice - contact the author of the php app in question, and ask them to
re-encode with a newer version of
> zendguard encoder.... or better still, use a different encoder solution.

The app is an older version of 1-2-all email list software from
activecampaign.com. I paid $295 for the app and a few years ago I bought a
support contract to update it for $65.

Now it seems they have had corporate success and totally changed their
pricing and they want $766 to let me download a compatible version. I will
NOT pay that. I only have a few users sending a few thousand emails total a
month. Totally low volume.

I guess I can move them to PHPlist or something. Any suggestions? :-)

M Aronoff