[BlueOnyx:10994] Re: Strange URL problem on 5108R

DD bqlist at distortal.com
Sun Jul 22 11:24:03 -05 2012

Hi Michael,

>That's a good question. I tried to replicate it on a 5108R and I get this:
>Not Found
>The requested URL /aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa was not found on this
server.

I was first confused by the fact that index.php didn't appear as a default
document under DirectoryIndex in httpd.conf but I found it under
/etc/httpd/cond.f/blueonyx.php - could you tell me if the attached
blueonyx.conf looks correct?

I set up a test site containing both an index.html and an index.php file,
plus a folder:

http://www.kagu.co.uk returns index.html
http://www.kagu.co.uk/folder/ shows the empty folder
http://www.kagu.co.uk/folder should show the folder but returns index.php in
web root

PHP isn't enabled on this site, as you can see if you view source of
index.php

Any ideas where I should be looking specifically for something which would
cause this behaviour?

Regards,

Dick