[BlueOnyx:10625] Re: PHP Breaking

Christoph Schneeberger cschnee at box.telemedia.ch
Mon May 21 05:53:10 -05 2012

Hi Steve,

Can't reproduce this on a 5106R and on a 5107R.
5106R: Added alias, saved: PHP OK
5107R: Removed a known alias, saved: PHP OK, added it back, saved: PHP OK

The only thing to know is, both (openVZ) Servers have only the one site
I changed, despite that they are unchanged (no commercial pkgs, yummed up).

HTH & Cheers,
Christoph