[BlueOnyx:10679] Re: HTTPD stop

Marcello Torchio lellozone at gmail.com
Tue May 29 13:07:18 -05 2012

Hi Michael,

thank you for the quick reply.

I've solved in the problem. During my analysis on system i've find out that
cced was not running. So i have restarted cced service and, after, i
started up httpd. Everything goes well. However it's so strange this
behaviour because i realized that there was this problem only because the
admin panel doesn't work anymore but all the sites were working well.

Thank you

Marcello Torchio