[BlueOnyx:13478] Re: Help with BlueOnyx setup...Reply to: Digest, Vol 56, Issue 1/3 (1)

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Sun Aug 4 17:27:33 -05 2013

.         So, let's see - the internal NIC's are enabled: confirmed. Good.

.         The add-in NIC card  should be removed because BX picks up the
first 2 NIC's it finds. If there are 4 then you have to guess which two.
Remove the card and take away the guesswork. The alternative is to disable
the two internal NIC's.

.         Maybe they had a different configuration using iSCSI or NAS or
about a million other reasons that don't make them appropriate for BX.

.         When you have only the two internal NICs (Ethernet connections) in
the system, try re-installing BX and see if you get a better result.

                -Stephanie