[BlueOnyx:13001] Re: Problem: user names disappearsatJapanesecontrol page

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Mon May 13 23:36:22 -05 2013

Hi  Michael

DTI.ad.jp  is a large telecommunications company in Japan.
I met several times with them, in Japan Cobalt Users Meeting
But I do not have any contact with them now.

I also do not know the relationship of dti.ad.jp with you.
After the end of the bluequartz, I just guess the relationship was a
mutually beneficial maybe.

I have no idea why they are stopping the update.

Tell me if there is I can do something.
I believe we can cooperate, including to creating a new mirror server in
Japan.
I would be possible to negotiate to the person in charge of dti.ad.jp.

Please e-mail a personaly if you something.

Eiji Hamano