[BlueOnyx:13031] Re: Problem: usernamesdisappearsatJapanesecontrolpage

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Fri May 17 02:02:43 -05 2013

Hi  Michael

Let pending this problem once.

1. I want to wait for a reply from the DTI.
    It is important for me why they may or has quit the mirror.

2  >> only Japanese user that ever interacts with this list is you and I

   If there are 800 daily accesses from Japan,
   few Japanese people must be in this list.
   Even if they might not not speak.

   How many participants are people of e-mail address with ".jp" ?
   If nobody, I think not 800 daily access.

3. >> In 2013 that number has risen to around 800 daily
    >> accesses from Japan.

   I wanted  the number of IP than the number of times,

4. Including Pacific area

   Many problems will occur to me.
   Access many from China, Russia, and etc. have been suspended.
   Attack is the reason why.

Eiji Hamano