[BlueOnyx:13061] Re: Problem: user names disappears at Japanese control page

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Sun May 19 01:58:48 -05 2013

Hi  Michael

I got a reply from DTI on Yesterday  Saturday 18th May.
They restarted update of  the mirror!

However, there was no answer anything to question item c.
>>  c.  How do you handle the modules that are delivered BlueOnyx future?

And;
They do not seem willing to blame the mirror.
They do not seem to want access to the mirror from me.

I think.
If is DTI a big user of most of Japan,
the mirror should be better inside DTI.

If not,  I sought proposal.
In that case, I will request before the presentation of the IP of the
Pacific.

-----

Translation of the reply is as follows.

## With regard to the mirror site which had you contact us,
## please note that there is not a thing that has developed as a formal
service of our company.

## Now, I was allowed to resume the update of today BlueOnyx.
## But there is a, excuse me,
## because there is the possibility that our convenience, the update is to
stop in the future,
## am happy if you see devel.blueonyx.it.

I will send the body only to Michael.  It contains their e-mail address.

Eiji Hamano