[BlueOnyx:18743] Re: SSL Certificates (via Let's Encrypt) - available for 5209R

webmaster webmaster at oldcabin.net
Mon Dec 7 13:38:46 -05 2015

I agree

Great for playing around and securing up personal stuff but for one of
my clients... no I don't think so.

The lack of warranty is the part that has me worried.

Even the cheap 9.99 certs have some type of warranty.

I haven't looked at "Let's" to see if they offer a warranty but then
again why should they, they are offering them for free