[BlueOnyx:17996] Re: BlueOnyx 5209 initial login

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Fri Jul 10 15:31:29 -05 2015

Hi Michael,

> Use the latest ISO image (again):
>
> http://updates.blueonyx.it/pub/BlueOnyx/ISO/BlueOnyx-5209R-
CentOS-7.1-BETA-20150701.iso

> Even if you downloaded it already on 1st July, it got fixed again on 2nd
> July and is good to go now.
>
> It fixes the exact problem that you describe, which is as follows:
>
> BlueOnyx *needs* the EXT4 filesystem (or EXT3). But EL7 defaults to XFS
> instead. Our kickstart specifically tells the Anaconda CD installer: Use
> EXT4 and not XFS.

I downloaded the ISO today about 4 hours ago from
http://updates.blueonyx.it/pub/BlueOnyx/ISO/BlueOnyx-5209R-CentOS-7.1-BETA-
20150701.iso. Then I downloaded and burned it again 1 hour ago. Same exact
issue happens. Finishes install, reboots, log in ad root with blueonyx as
password, setup network, go to GUI and it brings to the login screen and no
login works.
Thanks
Tom