[BlueOnyx:18034] Re: Virtual Site List, ~ (tilde)

Lewis Gardner lewisg at iglou.com
Thu Jul 16 10:51:18 -05 2015

Michael,

Thanks for the FAST reply! That certainly makes sense and when I checked
the Services, Web, Enable user owned webs box the tilde appeared.

Unfortunately the other issue still remains. On this server three sites
share the same IP and I'd like to move several others to that IP since
I'm running out of IPs. The names are like A.dyndns.org, www.B.com and
www.C.biz. A and B work correctly displaying their
/home/.sites/XX/siteX/web/index.html files correctly both in preiview
and a web browser pointed to their respectivce names. C however displays
the file for A in a web browser when pointed to www.C.biz.

What have I messed up?