[BlueOnyx:18036] Re: Error, The following mail server aliases are in , use and cannot be set:

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Thu Jul 16 19:37:14 -05 2015

Hi Lewis,
> While www.C.biz now works deleting www.D.org would be a PITA due to the
> users and data that are there. Again toggling the Automatic DNS
> Configuration results in the "The following mail server aliases are in
> use and cannot be set" error. I cannot help but think this error is
> related to the problem I'm having.
>
> And again a web browser when pointed to www.D.org displays the file for
> www.A.com.
>
> Any ideas?

Are you moving specific domain name Virtual websites to different IP
addresses and also changing DNS IP addresses as well?
If you are, you will have to also change the Registrars DNS record
information to point to the new DNS IP address. When moving virtual sites
to different IP addresses, it may take a while to propagate. This might
explain why you go to D.org and get A.com. I know when I move virtual sites
to different IP addresses, depending on what DNS is used, it could take a
couple of days to propagate and resolve correctly.
Tom