[BlueOnyx:17764] Re: perl programs don't work in the 5209R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Jun 8 18:38:03 -05 2015

Hi Eiji,

> Each the perl programs cause the following error.
>
>  Forbidden

I just looked at this. I get the same error on 5209R. I just started to
look into it, but it looks like our CGIWrap implementation on 5209R is
not working correctly. Apparently something has changed in CGIWrap 4.1
or the way how it works with the newer Apache on 5209R.

I'll see what I can do about it. Many thanks for reporting this.