[BlueOnyx:20531] Re: Smart Host *** fixed ***

blueonyxuser at gmail.com blueonyxuser at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 21:52:50 -05 2017

.... snipped

> Now here is the deal:
>
> I just published a fix for 5207R, 5208R and 5209R which solves this
> problem once and for all.
>
> Whenever the constructor syncEmailServices.pl runs, it now also takes
> care of the "forgotten" parameters such as:
>
>  - smartRelay
>  - hideHeaders
>  - delayChecks
>  - masqAddress
>  - maxRecipientsPerMessage
>
> These were previously ignored.

.... snipped

> Now what about 5106R, 5107R and 5108R?
>
> First of all: 5106R will be EOL in 75 days from now, so I won't bother.

I'll schedule the upgrade ASAP and do the sensible thing as a result -
taking advantage of all the improvements that your efforts have given us :-)

It's not that I am lazy but there is a relatively large MySQL database on
this machine and it takes quite a while to back it up and the downtime is a
real problem.... so I have been exploring ways to do that without hurting
the process. The last trial dump took a number of hours ( DL360 G4 with 8gb
memory and hardware RAID 1 ).

But you are 100% right and it will be done shortly.

Tony