[BlueOnyx:21225] Re: FTP login defaultroot wrong path

Joachim Klein j.klein at ibusiness.at
Mon Jul 31 10:06:20 -05 2017

Hy Chris!

For your info.
I´m a customer of this system since 1996 (you know Cobalt Raq4 and so) and this behavior is one of the
bad implementation of a feature.
Because in my about 20 years working with Raq, Bluequartz and Blueonyx the most support tickets are
about this. Also you can tell this the customer many times. The customer founds the private /web directory
and loads there pages up there and nothing worked.
I cannot think about the time I have lost for customer support about this.
I have tried some other systems and the don´t have this silly behavior.
That's my opinion

@Jochen Demmer: you are right with your view of this situation
Joachim Klein