[BlueOnyx:22427] Re: new RoundCube version

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Fri Oct 5 06:38:03 -05 2018

thanks Michael!

that worked, from version 1.2.4 to 1.3.7.

But now, nobody can log in anymore... it says « _/*!*\_ Login failed » although the credentials are correct. Users from sites that weren't upgraded still can login into version 1.2.4. Also: one can notice that the login page's background image disappeared, as if it isn't linked anymore. And one site displays the error «DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED! Unable to connect to the database! Please contact your server-administrator.»

Any idea? How can I fix the database? I'll write to the RoundCube maillist, too...

Thank you and best regards

_~_
'¿')
`-´ 	 Meaulnes Legler