[BlueOnyx:23056] Re: "Easy Migrate" released \o/

Tobias Gablunsky t.gablunsky at cbxnet.de
Thu Aug 1 03:08:44 -05 2019

Hi Michael,

the error message of the new version is:

#########################
ERROR: Error during run of '/usr/sausalito/bin/em-helper.pl --vsites' on source server.
#########################

Output of '/usr/sausalito/bin/em-helper.pl --vsites' on the source server is:

#########################
| Easy Migrate Helper: Easily Migrate between BlueOnyx Servers |

# Exporting Vsites:

[INFO]: Created SQL backup of 'MYSQL_Vsite' database 'db_mordv' for Vsite <SITE1>.
[INFO]: Created SQL backup of 'MYSQL_Vsite' database 'db_friedrich' for Vsite <SITE2>.
[INFO]: Created SQL backup of 'MYSQL_Vsite' database 'db_t3treutler' for Vsite <SITE3>.
[VSITES]: <lots of sensitive private data>

Done!
Return Code of the script is "0". So everything looks fine to me.

Does this help you in any way?

Thanks,
Tobias