[BlueOnyx:23356] Re: Aventurin{e} - upgrade 6108R to 6109R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Oct 17 10:55:11 -05 2019

Hi Colin,

> I see our unlimited licences will no longer be valid ... but a 50%
> discount available.

Colin, you were among the first adopters of Aventurin{e} back in the
6102R days - if I recall correctly. We'll work something out - don't worry.

> It is a job that I will probably leave until we take our Christmas 2
> week break - that will give me time to tackle it undisturbed.

Very well. The migration is usually pretty seamless. But a small heads
up here: I'll be traveling between 20th December and 10th January. It's
just an in-country trip and I'll have my laptop with me. But I don't
know how good the internet connection will be at our destination.