[BlueOnyx:23211] Re: Upcoming BlueOnyx 5210R additions -> 5310R

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Tue Sep 17 01:20:44 -05 2019

As long as the Debian PHP version is still supported for the admserv it doesn't really matter.
I tend to use what is marked as stable not bleeding edge, 7.3.9 is the
stable atm even though 7.4.0 RC 1 is out.

Support for PHP 5.6 ended on December 31st, 2018, so CentOS 7 is a support
problem.

One strange thing about the CentOS 8 relase news, is a couple of weeks they
were saying Centos 8 was deffered for CentOS 7.7 work, but CentOS 7.7 isn't
out yet! Very confusing, perhaps they will relase 7.7 before the 24th.

https://wiki.centos.org/About/Building_8

- Ernie.