[BlueOnyx:24231] Re: Nginx Proxy will not start

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Aug 29 12:24:47 -05 2020

Hi Michael,

> So I did that for a site last night, the cert got issued and everything
> appeared to be fine but then I got an Active Monitor alert that Nginx
> was not working. So long story short if Nginx is enabled the web server
> will not work but if I disable it everything else works.

No idea, sorry. I would need more info from the Apache and Nginx
logfiles to troubleshoot the issue.

The way our Nginx is configured by the GUI both Nginx and Apache can run
at the same time, as Apache will then only listen to port 80 and Nginx
only listens to 443.

Perhaps toggling "Nginx as SSL-proxy" off and back on again might have
shaken it loose again, but w/o knowing the exact problem that's just a
guess.