[BlueOnyx:24510] Re: Problem with "Accept from unresolvable domains"

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Fri Nov 13 12:26:26 -05 2020

Hello,

yes I did post about this two messages bevor you.

Please search in google for „outlook postfix Helo command rejected: need fully-qualified hostname“ and you will find some answers. The issue ist he postfix feature to reject mails from connections with a non fqdn HELO. And it seems that outlook (and maybe other email clients) do not send a fqdn HELO while communicating with the mailserver at port 25.

Check the checkbox "Accept from unresolvable domains" in Blueonyx GUI (Mail settings).

Best regards,

Dirk

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel