[BlueOnyx:25019] Re: "no such user" problem in mailman

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Jul 23 14:22:02 -05 2021

Hi Barry,

> Problem: this particular list "appears" to be set up,
> and Chris said it was OK, but any email sent to it
> bounces with "no such user."
>
> I've tried this over the months, and no change.
>
> in /etc/mail/aliases.mailman, the list looks the
> same as all the others.

I'm not sure, Barry. First stop would be watching /var/log/maillog while
you email to that list to see what happens.

Another idea might be to delete the list and re-create it from scratch
via the GUI.

Other than that: If you file a support ticket via the GUI with the
checkbox "Allow Access" ticked, I can take a look and see if I find
anything.