[BlueOnyx:25117] CLI command caddvsite and cmodvsite

Nobu kumada0713 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 16:13:15 -05 2021

Dear all,

I am using BlueOnyx 5210R now, I would like to realize automated vSite
creation using caddvsite and cmodvsite command.
I have been finding command options through help and documents,
however, I am not able to find realizing following option.

I would be appreciated it if someone can tell us how to realize or any
other workaround.

1: PHP module change, default it seems PHP option is turned on as
PHP(DSO), how can I turn it  on as FPM mode?
2: Unable to activate Database (MySQL/Mariadb)
3: Unable to activate DNS settings (This is intended to let vSite
administrater. to manage own DNS record)

Thanks in advance, Best regards

Nobuyoshi