[BlueOnyx:25122] Blueonyx 5210r on ARM? I assume ARM support ended with 5109r?

Fungal Style wayin at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 21:47:07 -05 2021

Hi all,

Just a quick question as I was just playing with a cloud account that has ARM for the processor, so I can get a version of Linux installed (RedHat 8.x variant) but I tried the manual install and it appears there are no repositories for the manual install (I see from the BO site Oliver Paukstadt was doing the fork).

It is not important to me so do not go to any trouble on this, it was more a passing thought and a test of a free environment and I just thought it would be an easy way to setup a quick test environment as zero cost to me 😊.

Regards,
Brian