[BlueOnyx:25531] 5210R: vacation reply

oldcabin webmaster webmasterw117 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 18:20:37 -05 2022

I never use it but I have a client that wants to so I turned it on and sent
them an email. I never received the reply so.... I googled "vacation reply
not working blueonyx" and found this

https://www.mail-archive.com/blueonyx@mail.blueonyx.it/msg01637.html

Hi Charles,

> rm /etc/smrsh/vacation.pl
> ln -s /usr/local/sbin/vacation.pl /etc/smrsh/vacation.pl

Yeah, that takes care of it. The problem usually happens if someone installs a
bad OpenWebmail PKG, or installs OpenWebmail from the sources.
OpenWebmail's vacation.pl conflicts with the one from both BlueQuartz
and BlueOnyx.

Does this fix apply for 7/26/2022 -  5210R ?

Thanks

--Tim