[BlueOnyx:26321] Re: negative AV-Spam score

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Thu Jun 22 14:42:18 -05 2023

Michael and Juerg, thanks for the replies.

But I think my previously exposed solution doesn't resolve the problem sustainably, it won't work anymore if the hacker changes his bitcoin address.

Can someone help me to set up a rule that recognizes *the same from and to address* in the header? I'm not very skilled for this...