[BlueOnyx:26720] Re: Google

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Fri Jan 26 11:29:40 -05 2024

Hi Michael,

> Yeah, EL7 and 5209R will go EOL this summer, so it's not worth it to
> integrate new features.

Makes sense.

> As for DMARC: This is something we don't have integrated into BlueOnyx
> yet. Typically it consists of a two part approach:

> Here is the DMARC records I'm using

> _dmarc.blueonyx.it v=DMARC1; p=none; rua=mailto:reports at solarspeed.net <mailto:reports at solarspeed.net>

Pretty much what we have been doing. Seems to satisfy them.

Just out of interest on the DKIM question. Is it possible to set it up on a 5210R relay server or will the signature have to come from the sending domain. Seem to have conflicting info on the web. I'm trying to educate myself! <grin>

Kind regards

Colin