[BlueOnyx:27111] Email issue

Roy Fritz rfritz at wpia.net
Thu Jul 18 22:02:02 -05 2024

I am having issues with a single user on a domain on a 5211R server sending
e-mail.  That user can receive e-mail, but received an error when trying to
send.  I have tried to configure Outlook with the user's information, but it
failed when trying to verify sending Outgoing mail.  I have roundcube
installed and can send from Roundcube.

Here is the log entry:

Jul 18 22:33:28 hostname postfix/smtpd[1386578]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from
unknown[216.9.xxx.xxx]: 554 5.7.1 <alonas at domain.com
<mailto:alonas at domain.com> >: Sender address rejected: Access denied;
from=<alonas at domain.com <mailto:alonas at domain.com> > to=<alonas at domain.com
<mailto:alonas at domain.com> > proto=ESMTP helo=<STATION1>

No other users on this domain or any other domains on this server are having
issues.  I have tried suspending the user and unsuspending her.  I also
disabled her email and enabled it again.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Roy Fritz

Western PA Internet Access

326 Vanyo Road