[BlueOnyx:26997] 5209R to 5210R, 2 things noticed

Tomohiro Hosaka bokutin at gmail.com
Wed May 29 13:54:29 -05 2024

Hello.

I have started the upgrade from 5209R to 5210R using easy-migrate.pl.

It works almost fine and looks great!

I noticed two things.

First thing.
Immediately after bringing up a suspended Vsite, I can access it from
my browser.
If I turn suspend off and on from the admin screen, I can't access it.
It seems that the hook is not triggered after easy-migrate.pl.

Second thing.
When accessing a Vsite that is suspended, the scheme of the redirect
URL is not retained.
Browser shows a certificate warning screen, which is confusing.

5209R
    % lwp-request -Sd http://suspended.site/
    GET http://suspended.site/
    302 Found
    GET http://suspended.site:444/gui/Forbidden403
    200 OK

5210R
    % lwp-request -Sd http://suspended.site/
    GET http://suspended.site/
    302 Found
    GET https://suspended.site:81/gui/Forbidden403
    500 Can't connect to suspended.site:81 (hostname verification failed)

    % env PERL_LWP_SSL_VERIFY_HOSTNAME=0 lwp-request -Sd http://suspended.site/
    GET http://suspended.site/
    302 Found
    GET https://suspended.site:81/gui/Forbidden403