[BlueOnyx:11143] Re: Mailman in Blue Onyx

Rickard Osser rickard.osser at bluapp.com
Fri Aug 10 04:28:51 -05 2012

Hi Tobias and all others,

this is not a direct comment to Tobias even though I'll comment his
mail.

First of all, all maillinglists on sausalito-based servers
(majordomo/mailman) are using numbers in the name, with the majordomo
implementation aliases was set up to mask this behaviour. I haven't
looked inte Michaels setup for mailman as I've been doing other stuff
(Michael knows what!) but
it shouldn't be to hard to add a public alias to the name, Michael?

Best regards,

Rickard